The Rules of the Game
Tin Roof Café also caters for a wide variety of functions and celebrations. We love having the opportunity to bring people together to enjoy good food and celebrate life’s milestones. However, there are a few rules we insist on following to ensure each occasion is a memorable one: Please feel free to email us regarding these.
Rules of the Game
Tin Roof Café also caters for a wide variety of functions and celebrations. We love having the opportunity to bring people together to enjoy good food and celebrate life’s milestones.
However, there are a few rules we insist on following to ensure each occasion is a memorable one:
Should your groups be larger than 15 guests, it is required that we do a set menu.
We DO NOT allow separate bills.
Please DO NOT damage our venue, whether it be the restaurant or the gardens.
We do not encourage guests to decorate the venue. Tin Roof Café has a certain country look and feel, and we would like to keep it that way. Should you require additional decorations, these must be agreed beforehand.
Tin Roof Café is a smoke-free environment, and smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings or under our covered verandas.
We DO NOT allow:
– Jumping castles;
– Customers providing their own music.
– The outside supply of any food or beverage.
– Venue hire is required above a certain number of guests:
Please contact us for 2021 rates
(Due to COVID-19 restrictions, limitations, curfew times and group size
will be reviewed and updated throughout the year).
· A service charge of 10% is charged on food and beverages for all groups of 6 guests or more.
· We strongly recommend that you view the venue before your function or event
· No “Bring Your Own” alcohol allowed.
· A 50% deposit will be required once a quotation has been accepted. You are respectfully requested to settle the balance of your food account no later than seven days prior to your event, either in cash or by electronic transfer (not by credit card).
· Any outstanding balance on the day of the event is to be settled on departure.
· We regret that no accounts will be permitted.
· We will need to know confirmed numbers no later than 48 hours prior to your event for preparation and billing purposes. All confirmed guests will be charged for, even in the event of non-attendance.
· Banking Details:
– Bank: Nedbank
– Branch: The Grove
– Branch Code: 187305
– Account name: Q-CUMBA Studios
– Account No: 1618068903
· Kindly use your name and date of function as a reference on the deposit, and email us proof of payment to email@example.com
· Please note that as our valued client you will be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to Tin Roof Cafe during your function. Furthermore, Tin Roof cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to your property or vehicles or that of anyone attending your event, howsoever caused.
· Prices and conditions are subject to change without notice.